When you walk through our doors we treat you like family! Providing superb service to all of our customers and clients is our focus at Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction. From our excellent sales representatives to our knowledgeable office staff, Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction makes you feel right at home!
With the help of our many great consignors, Northwest Auto Auction runs an average of 500 units weekly with a sales percentage of over 68% sold. During promotional sales like the Checkered Flag Sale and our Anniversary Sale, consignment reaches up to 1000 vehicles!
Credit Union Auctions
Click any of the logos below to view that Credit Union’s Inventory at Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction. To make an offer on a unit that has already crossed the block or to submit a “Buy Now” request, please sign in to AuctionPipeline above. You may also contact Jodi Rowland at the auction by calling 800-905-3901.
Kendall Auto Group
Kendall Auto Group is one of the largest new-car dealers in Lane County. With 13 different new-car franchises, Kendall takes in a wide variety of trades. Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction has been Kendall’s outlet to remarket these trades since 2002.
Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction is proud to host Kendall Auto Group every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. With up to 100 fresh trades at each sale, dealers look forward to purchasing Kendall vehicles. Kendall sells almost all (over 95%) of their vehicles on the block!
Plus…Every Kendall vehicle comes with a Free 28 Day Float!
Pipeline Preferred Vehicles
Pipeline Preferred program features high-quality dealer consigned vehicles available for wholesale purchase in the lanes and online. Pipeline Preferred builds buyer confidence online and in the lanes through the assurance of a premium post-sale inspection. Vehicle entry deadline: 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, preceding Wednesday sale.
Seller ensures vehicle condition as follows:
- The vehicle is mechanically sound and all accessories are operable.
- The vehicle is better than average with only minor chips or scratches in panel surfaces which may require minor conventional body and paint work or paintless dent repair.
- The vehicle may have sustained cosmetic or light collision damage and received high-quality repairs.
- The vehicle’s frame/structure has not been repaired or altered and is expected to measure to published specifications.
- A minor missing or broken part may require replacement.
- The interior is clean, shows minimal wear and has no noticeable offensive odors.
- There is no visible glass damage beyond minor pitting of the windshield.
- Vehicle fluids may require service.
- Tires match by brand, size and style on each axle and are in good condition.
- Vehicle must have minimal or no rust.
- Vehicle mileage is less than 100,000 miles and is actual miles.
Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction is a nationally recognized leader in Specialty Auctions. We offer over 750 RV, Marine & PowerSports monthly.Click here for more information.