This Month’s Misc. Inventory
Physical Public Auctions
Brasher’s Northwest Auto Auction offers a public auction one Saturday every month. Check out our schedule to the left for upcoming sale dates. Average consignment is 200+ vehicles for each public sale. Consignment is always welcome and appreciated. Please contact our sales department at 541-463-7150 to discuss consignment of your vehicle.
Public Sales start at 10 am. Preview is Friday prior to the sale and Saturday starting at 8:00 am. Preview is also available online by logging into Auction Pipeline at the link above.
Upcoming Public Auction Dates
- Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:00 am – Vehicle Only Auction
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 10:00 am – Vehicle and Miscellaneous Item Auction
- Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:00 am – Vehicle and Miscellaneous Item Auction
- Saturday, February 27, 2016 10:00 am – Vehicle Only Auction
- Saturday, March 26, 2016 10:00 am – Vehicle and Miscellaneous Item Auction
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 10:00 am – Vehicle Only Auction
- Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:00 am – Vehicle and Miscellaneous Item Auction
GSA Online-Only Sale:
There are occasional online-only sales on GSA’s web site. See the info below for details:
- To see the date of the next online-only sale and to preview vehicles online, click here.
- If a sale is scheduled, it will display the date/time on the top right of the page.
- The date that displays is the date that online bidding ends, bidding typically begins a week before that date.
- Clicking the date/time will get you a preview list.
- After you click through to the preview list, read the “Promotion” section carefully for instructions on when physical preview of vehicles will be available here at the auction.
NOTE: Please do not bring children to the auction. Due to safety and insurance regulations, children under the age of 18 are NOT ADMITTED!
- To register to bid in the online-only sale:
- Go to this site: http://gsaauctions.gov
- Click on the “Register” button on the top-right and fill out the form
- Check for your e-mail confirmation to validate your account. You’ll then be registered to place bids.
NOTE: We strive to provide you with as much vehicle information as we reasonably can. If you have questions about specific vehicles, please make plans to come out during the physical preview period as we’ll be unable to answer phone requests for more vehicle information.